Bring your CoWorkers and Friends and Earn a free trip
Earning CE Credits
We appreciate the difference nurses make. So, we look forward to taking you on the adventure of a lifetime while sharing the gift of giving back to the world. Plus, you have the opportunity to earn your continuing education credits along the way. Amazing? We think so, too!
Big Island Hawaii CE Tour
Our trip to Hawaii is tailored specifically to nurses looking to earn credits. We will devote a few mornings and afternoons to studying and classwork while the rest of the day is meant for exploring and leisure. We’ve had wonderful feedback from nurses who’ve gone on this trip and think you will enjoy it as well! Who said learning can’t be fun?
Get a paid vacation: Many employers offer allowances of $1,000 to $4,000 per year toward continuing education, including travel expenses. Check your benefits package to see how much of your adventure will be free!
- Paid time off: Get paid like you were working while having fun and earning CE Credits! Most employers will pay between 20 and 50 hours per year for continuing education. Check your benefits package to see how much paid time off you can apply toward your adventure!
- Tax Deductible: Contact your tax advisor to find out how much of your adventure travel may be eligible as a tax-deductible expense!**
- Complete all requirements in style: No more seminars in stuffy corporate environments. Cover up to 30 units of CE while having the experience of a lifetime!
- We help you succeed: By working with Destination Earth, you will have support to complete all of your course requirements with ease. We dedicate plenty of time on our trips to take all needed courses and complete the tests to receive your credits. You’ll even complete credits while en route to our exciting daily adventures, and you’ll be surrounded by other adventurous nurses to discuss topics and assist each other in an inspiring setting.
- Earn free trips : Just invite your friends along and earn discounts, and even a free trip! We give credit where credit is due. Partner with us and bring your team on a private adventure. Groups of 10 or more nurses and one travels free!
For FAQs click here